Lotus Agency Asia is a boutique design agency that operates from 3 countries. We are a disciplined design and online advertising agency with a number of clients in the region. Our clients are mostly multinational organisations and the expectation from our clients is a high level of service. The Agency’s mission, in everything we do, is to provide an unprecedented level of service.
This role of Client Co-ordinator is crucial in meeting this mission.
The Client Co-ordinator is a multi-disciplined role delivering support for Account Managers. It may involve interaction with Clients. Lotus regards the Account Executive’s job to be an important role in the smooth running of the agency and the development of successful, long-term client relationships.
As our business is limited in the amount of resources it can allocate to support functions. Therefore, each and every employee will be called upon to familiarise themselves with all processes and technologies. This is whether directly related to their job function or not, as part of their contribution to delivering a quality product to our clients.
By working with us your knowledge of client management, design process, project management and finance will empower you, make you stand out from your industry peers and provide greater career opportunities in the long run.
Reports to Account Manager
The Account Manager is the link between the client and the entire team. The account manager acts as both the salesperson for the agency and as the client’s representative within the agency. The Account Manager will also lead the agencies ideas presentation, ensuring the ideas and work remains on brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget. We regard the Account Manager’s job to be a crucial role in the smooth running of the agency and the development of successful, long-term client relationships.
Skills and qualities needed
- High level of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and initiative
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
The duties of the role include:
- Managing the administrative side of clients’ work
- Managing project timelines to ensure jobs are delivered on time
- Managing workflow through the studio in accordance with established processes
- Ability to add value to the agency’s creative product through contributing ideas
- Support for the Account Manager
- Following Agency processes in support of the financial management of jobs including preparation of Quotes and Invoices
- Assisting with sourcing quotes for external production of printed material
- Management of the on time delivery from external suppliers
- Market Research
- Preparation of print jobs; collating and suitable packaging for client use or Lotus presentations
- Some general administrative duties as needed in the day to day running of a business
Salary Range: 20 – 25,000 baht per month
This is a full time role based in the Bangkok office from Monday to Friday 8.30 – 18.00 with benefits and holidays as per Thai Labour Law.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com